Thursday, September 28, 2006

Please Allow me....

Hello,

This is my first posting, somehow to introduce myself and also to announce the scope of this blog.

I have started Kendo when I was forty nine years old, I am currently fifty two, being Sho-Dan my current rank.

Kendo has been a thirty year long dream, finally coming true, and to make things even better, my 3 children are also Kendoka.

My base dojo is located in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada, being Mississauga a city close to Toronto and that name, is the name of an aboriginal tribe that inhabited the area in ancient times. Canada is full of locations named after aboriginal voices, Canada itself derives from an aboriginal voice too.

Now that you know a bit about me, I'd like to describe the scope of this blog.

There is already a blog, plenty of super detailed information about Kendo, a tremendous amount of work and dedication put by Vivian Yung so, my idea is to complement my work with hers, but pointing facts about adjusting your Kendo to your age.

That, along with my feelings and views from now to Taipei and from Taipei to Japan, will be the main scope of this blog.


Thank you and let's be in touch.

2 Comments:

At 9:05 PM, Blogger Vivian Yung said...

This is the beginning of a great kendo blog. Rest assured that I will be a regular to your blog.

 
At 10:08 PM, Blogger Eduardo Cigliutti said...

Vivian,
Thank you, I will do my best not to dissapoint the readers.
Regards
Ed

 

Post a Comment

<< Home